Are you sick of Netflix? You find its shows to be overhyped, its approach towards content to be scattershot with it churning out twice as many flops as hits. Or maybe you get your entire Netflix off from the internet. After all, Netflix does consume copious amounts of data.
And if your data are limited it makes more sense to get your favourite Netflix shows from torrents. Or maybe you are one of those freeloaders who like to piggyback off of others Netflix accounts. We hear that Netflix is developing ways to combat this.
Bear in mind that we do not support or encourage such activities under any circumstances. Also, make a note of your favorite movies and TV shows that you have grown to like in Netflix so that you don’t forget about them.
Netflix makes it difficult to halt its services. Those sneaky bastards. You have to meander for a good while before you stumble across what you are looking for.
Here’s how to cancel you Netflix account
- Go to Netflix.com and sign in to your account
- On the upper right corner on the Netflix home page, you’ll see a link to “Your Account & Help.” Follow the link by clicking on it.
- Cancel membership. On clicking it, you’ll be directed to a page where you will find a section labeled “Account Information.” On the right side of your current page, you will see a “Cancel Membership” link.
- Follow the “Cancel Membership” link and give a quick looksy to the terms of cancellation or don’t. Honestly who cares? Thereafter, you need to check the box that shows you are willing to comply with those terms.
- You can now proceed to click on “Complete Cancellation” so as to complete the process. You will be sent an email confirming your subscription has been cancelled.
Well how about that, you are officially off Netflix. How does it feel? Do let us know.