WhatsApp is the application that millions of people are using to chat with their friends. When WhatsApp pushed an update in which users could easily send their friends voice messages, it was indeed a great opportunity for many users. If any user is unable to read or write, they can also send the message using voice messages on WhatsApp. In today’s article, we’re going to tell you how you can easily convert both Android and iOS WhatsApp voice messages to text.
Without a doubt, WhatsApp is by far the most popular messaging application that helps users to chat with anyone. WhatsApp now comes with so many features that allow you to chat with others, call your friends, as well as make free video calls.
WhatsApp has been updating all these years and they keep coming up with some great features. But then you cannot listen to voice messages everywhere. If you’re in an important meeting or something else, it could be quite challenging for you.
Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text
There are situations when you want to hear the voice note, but if you’re in a crowded place or in a meeting, listening to the voice note might be very difficult for you. In this case, the app called Transcriber for WhatsApp can be downloaded to help users convert the voice note in the text script, and this is the best application to help you convert the voice message to text for WhatsApp. Unfortunately, this application isn’t available in the Play Store and it will be very easy for you to understand and convert voice messages into text.
How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text in Android
- Download the Transcriber App.
- Simply scroll down and unlock Unknown Sources.
- Hit the back button and try to install the app on your phone again.
- Open the app and you may see a summary screen showing you how to use the app on your phone.
- Click on the done screen and then that’s it.
- Now, configuring the application on your phone is what you need to do.
- This is it! Open your application for WhatsApp and open the chat with your friends who sent you the voice mail.
- Tap and hold the chat and you’ll find a share button in the top-right corner.
- Tap the Transcriber and the voice message will be automatically translated into a text message by this application.
- Transcriber supports English, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Shortly there will be added support for more languages.
How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text in iOS
- Download the Audio to Text application for WhatsApp from the App Store.
- Now, open the WhatsApp Audio to Text application and grant speech recognition authorisation.
- Tap and hold the message for the voice and click the forward button.
- Now you’ll find an option to share in the bottom right.
- Select WhatsApp’s Audio to Text from the Share button and convert the voice message to text automatically.
- This is it! Using the small application, you can convert the voice message to Android as well as iOS.