Applications on Windows (Laptop/PC) have got better with the time, But once in a while, you will stumble upon a useful mobile application that hasn’t made the way to the windows yet. If it runs on Android, there’s good news. With the help of third-party software like BlueStacks, you can probably run it on your Windows computer.
We are hearing it for a long time that Microsoft could be working on an option to bring Android app mirroring on Windows 10, still no progress though. Unfortunately, getting apps from your phone or tablet to your PC /Laptop isn’t as easy as installing software on Windows.
There are a number of ways to do it, however, we are going to talk about one of the most reliable and preferred way i.e through Bluestack.
Bluestack Player is an application used mainly for Windows Laptop/PC. The application which you see in your android playstore can be seen here and can be downloaded and installed on to your system.
The Bluestacks App Player is one of the most robust Android emulators around, allowing you to run games and apps.
It’s important to note that while Bluestacks is free, an optional subscription can be taken which enables premium support and exclusive offers from app developers.
So in this blog, we are going to provide a detailed requirement and step to download BlueStacks on your Windows.
Minimum Requirement for Downloading BlueStacks for windows :
1) Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32- bit only)
2) You must be an Administrator on your windows.
3) Your PC must have at Least 2 Gb of RAM/main memory (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM).
4) Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
5) The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks.
6) The PC must have a broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Recommended system requirements
1) OS: Windows 10
2) You must be an Administrator on your PC.
3) Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (pass mark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
4) Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (pass mark 750) or higher.
5) Memory: 6GB or higher.
6) HDD: SSD (or fusion).
7) Storage HDD Space: 40 GB.
8) Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Note – BlueStacks will work on all systems that ful fill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gameplay experience, Recommended System Requirements above are representative of top quartile of users who play MOBA, RPG games and their variants, Strategy games, etc.
Follow the steps to install Bluestacks to your computer’s hard drive:
Download BlueStacks application to your PC by visiting site http://www.bluestacks.com/ and click on the Download Button as shown below. BlueStacks Installation process starts automatically. It is divided into four steps. The installation process takes some time.
Launch the install application and choose the storage location for app and data files. Unfortunately, you can’t change the Bluestacks directory — it will install on your boot drive by default.
Note – It will take some time while gathering and extracting data and will need uninterrupted high-speed internet connection, recommended to leave system idle during installation.
Once Bluestacks finishes installing, launch it. You will be asked to enter you Google account credentials then you’ll log into the Google play Store, Where you’ll find all of your installed and purchased applications.
There are several emulator available in the market to run your android application on windows Laptop/PC but BlueStacks is one of the Preferred and trusted of all and being free of cost it has added advantage over other. Hope You liked our Blog on how to download BlueStacks for windows Laptop/PC we have tried to cover each and every aspect of it.
Thank You !!!