Skype is the most popular and most trusted application, used to make video calls and send text messages to people from any corner of the world. It is widely used in international communication. It is the most convenient application to download and use.
Skype is widely used around the world, whether you have to make call to your friends or families or have to give interviews to the professionals, it makes every communication smooth and hassle-free, with best video call quality and user-friendly interface.
Skype has been owned by Microsoft since 2011, and since Mac Operating System doesn’t support Microsoft. So, there is different version of Skype named as Skype for MacBook. In n way it is different from the original version of Skype, in terms of feature and working. It works in same way as other version of Skype does. You can even make calls and communicate with people having another version of Skype.
Since it has been so popular, it supports all operating systems such as Android, Windows and MacOS. Here we provide you with ways to download Skype on different Operating System and platforms.
Download Skype for Android
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Install Skype application.
- Once it has installed, Open it on your android phone.
- Sign in to your Skype Account or if you are new user then Create Account using email address and password.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Complete your profile using name, gender and other personal details which are required.
- Then Add contacts or Sync it with your phone contacts, which will hardly take few seconds.
- Now you can make calls and send texts.
Download Skype for MacBook
- Go to the official site of Skype which is skype.com.
- Download Skype for MacBook.
- Once it has downloaded, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Launch or Run it on your system.
- Once it has been launched, create your account, if you are a new user, using email address and password.
- If already have an account, then Sign in.
- Create your profile using name and other personal details.
- Then using System Preferences, you can adjust or make settings related to sound, input – output device connectivity, etc.
- Then Add Contacts and place calls.
Download Skype for Windows
- Go to the official site of Skype i.e. skype.com
- Click on Download Skype.
- Then click on Create Account if you are new to it, or else click on Sign in.
- If creating new account, enter your name and other persona details which are required.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be directed to page saying Download for Windows.
- After downloading, Run it on your system.
- Check the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- Add contacts to your account and start placing calls.
Enjoy the hassle-free and smooth communication with your friends and families sitting in any part of the world, with the brilliant Skype application.