Technology has grown to every extent possible in today’s era and its not truly fair to not use it to its fullest. After the arrival of video calls, the departure of your loved ones is not an issue at all. You can just call them in the highest quality and feel their presence around as they are physically present beside you. And in addition to the feature, the advent of FaceTime has remarkably brought a new flow.
- FaceTime is a video telephonic app launched and developed by Apple and supports almost every iOS device and even the Mac computers. So you can say it’s the only way around for video calls to happen on the Apple devices with multiple language usage facilities.
- After its popular usage on almost every Apple device it became an extremely popular and used application even on the Android and what makes it so famous is its free availability on the app and Play Store.
- Another most important and peculiar feature is its high-quality video which means no more interruptions and blur screens on your mobile phones unlike Skype and WhatsApp video calls.
- Facetime is also very well known for its security feature which is capable of impressing the users at a higher rate.
- It won’t allow anyone to crack the files which are used for communication.
- You can also proceed for the office work on a secret database and hence it acts as one the best feature on Android.
- So now you can enjoy unlimited video and audio calls with your loved ones and use it even on your personal computers.
- It is a very lightweight application which can easily access on a low run and low-end Android phones with a friendly user interface.
- It is the simplest and easiest app to navigate through the video or audio call even if you want to have the message or chat type conversations.
- It can also integrate through both the cameras of the device like the front one and the back one which is popularly known as the primary and the secondary cameras.
Download FaceTime for Android
The procedure to download and install facetime on your android devices is as follows:
- Download the FaceTime application from any online website or you can either use the Play Store for proper use of the phone.
- After the application is finished downloading, you need to go to the Settings of your phone and enable the “Unknown Sources” option which you can find under the Security option.
- Locate the apk file after you are done with the enabling section.
- Launching the apk file the installation wizard will pop up and then it just takes a tap button to start the installing process.
- Once the process above is followed, you can enjoy the app on your phone after login-ing with your Apple ID through the menu.
The process listed above is only to be followed if you are downloading FaceTime through a link from some random internet website otherwise you can directly click on the install button on the Google Play Store available on your android mobile phones.
But as we all know that FaceTime is an app initially build for the iOS platform users and so presently it is not available on the Play Store and hence you can use this technique to download it through any website to find convenient.