PayPal is one of the most popular methods of payment nowadays. PayPal is an American company that has existed since 1998. PayPal is the most supported online money transfer system. PayPal needs a linked Bank Account, Credit Card, Pan Card and some other valid documents if the user wants to send or receive money through PayPal.
Just like many others in the market PayPal also has many competitors in the market like and Skrill and Payoneer but PayPal has its own most number of shares in the market. In countries like the US, UK PayPal is an online account or online wallet where the user can electronically send or receive money. Whenever the user desires to send money to their family or friends PayPal doesn’t charge the cost to its users.
Features of PayPal
PayPal is a staple method of payment for thousands of ecommerce websites all over the world catering over 200 markets and 100 currencies. There are various features that make PayPal easy to use -:
- PayPal implements the newest of technologies on encrypting technologies and detecting fraud and anti-fraud actions to provide its users with peace of mind with their information and transactions.
- PayPal app works on all the platforms and devices. Operating system accepts all forms of payment using mobile device.
- PayPal allows their customers to register their card with PayPal accounts so that their users can use it conveniently for checkouts and payments.
- PayPal provides its customers with customization options so that they can build and send branded invoices using pre-built templates.
- PayPal also enables its users to send payment to overseas sellers with an email address instantly.
How to Delete a PayPal Account
PayPal is an ecommerce platform designed to help individuals and companies and also accept and make payments and remit money without providing financial information. Even though being the most popular payment method over internet, it has some drawbacks. In some countries PayPal has withdrawl limits and sometimes they charge more than required. Discussed below are the steps to delete a PayPal account.
- Open any of the browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla. The user then needs to login to the PayPal account
- Once the user has signed in to the account, then the user is required to click on the gear option in the upper right corner or the user should click on “My Account Setting”.
- The user will find a “Close Account” option at the bottom of the drop-down menu, click on the “Close My Account” option.
- In the next step, the user will need to give them a valid reason so as to why the user is leaving PayPal. As soon as the reason gets verified the user’s account will permanently get deleted.
Once the user’s account has been deleted, it cannot be recovered or restored. If the user has money in the PayPal account then the user should either send it to their friends or withdraw money from the account before deleting it.