Zedge is an interesting application used to download various kinds of wallpapers on your phone. It has been highly suggested application as it has the most creative and high quality live and static wallpapers. The graphics and resolution of the wallpapers are appreciable.
Zedge is a very light weighted application with a very simple interface and asset. This app is best for all age groups as it has a variety of wallpapers with different themes according to everyone’s liking. You name it and will get all kind of wallpaper in just an app. Let’s get into the detailed information about its exciting features.
Features of Zedge
- It has wide variety of static as well as live wallpapers.
- The stability in resolution of live wallpaper is appreciable.
- The wallpapers are of high definition (HD) quality.
- It has thousands of wallpapers with variety of different themes.
- It is coupled with the ringtone and notification tone setting as well.
- It has user-friendly and manageable settings.
- It has feature of automatic change in wallpapers.
- You can even download your favorite picks into the device’s gallery.
Since this application is available exclusively on Android and iOS versions as developers have not release it officially on another operating system. That’s why there have been many queries regarding its availability on Windows or Macintosh operating system. So, we have the easiest and the most trusted way to download Zedge application on your PC.
Downloading Zedge for PC
There are two ways by which you can download it on your PC (Windows & Mac):
- By installing Android Emulator on your PC.
- By using online Android Emulator in your PC.
By installing Android Emulator on your device
- Download the Android emulator available online such as BlueStacks, MeMu, etc. of your choice.
- Install the setup and launch in on your PC.
- It will take some time as it is creating a new operating system environment on an existing operating system.
- Once it has launched, you can sign in using your Google account.
- Now search for Zedge wallpaper in Play Store, which is in emulator by default.
- Install the application and now you can use it and can download the wallpapers of your choice.
By using online Android Emulator in your device
- Open any browser of your choice Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Explorer, etc. as the online version is compatible with all internet browsers.
- Search in Maymo emulator, which is an online website which provides us with the Android interface to use Android application on your device.
- Simply sign in with your Google account.
- And now you can open the play store which is in the emulator by default.
- Search in for Zedge wallpaper.
- Now install the application and use it.
These both methods are the most hassle-free methods to download Zedge on your PC. These methods are highly recommended as well. However, the majority prefers the method of downloading emulator setup in PC as it gets adapted to your device well.