Microsoft Windows, our entire childhood was based on this single-handed technology unit which is basically a group of several graphical operating system families which are developed and sold by Microsoft. It came in the year 1985 with an objective to dominate the world’s personal computer market with its 90% shares and soon was successful in doing that overtaking Mac OS which was launched in 1984.
Although there is an excessive demand for Mac and its users have increased a lot in the recent times but still, the majority of the population believes in the well do of Microsoft because the name is so popular and trusted all over the world. The advent of Android somewhat disturbed the massive growth of Microsoft and both the operating systems were kept at comparison soon and later in the years of 2015 or so.
With the launching of windows new mobile phones and hardware’s it was argued that Windows is harder to operate than Android and the latter has offered a simple and easy user interface to its users and hence is more demanded today.
Here, in this article, we are to see how to fix the bugs Windows keeps on getting sooner or later and in specific of one. There is something known as the Windows Error Reporting which is a crash reporting technology introduced by Microsoft with the launch of XP and was later included in the ahead versions too.
The work is to collect and offer post error debug information using the net to Microsoft when it stops responding to a user’s desktop. Going with the latest window’s trend the Window’s 10 require update always and while updating your windows it is not at all an easy task due to various update errors that mark their ways and one of them is 0x8007001f and it is quite troublesome to carry out.
Fix Windows Update Error 0X8007001f
The process to get rid of the error are as follow:
- This error commonly means that an update is required and so you can use .Net Framework 3.5 for this job and to launch that –
- Press Windows + R keys for opening the command box.
- In the search box, type appwiz.cpl and click on the ok button.
- Turn the windows feature on or off.
- Check the .Net Framework 3.5 and click the okay button.
- Download the files from windows update.
- Let windows download and install the .Net Framework 3.5.
- Deleting the software distribution folder – it is the location where windows store all its updates and sometimes the file becomes corrupt and so you much re-create it by following the steps:
- Press Windows + R keys.
- Type services.msc and click ok.
- Accept the warning message.
- In service control panel locate windows update.
- Right click on windows update and click on stop.