There is no meeting to the expectation of people in this age of machinery, everyone haunts for more whether its science, data, information or the new bevvies made from them combinedly and so it just grows and still growing to every inch possible. The age demands for more than just plain usage of computers and laptops. And hence the inventions are continuous every day and every minute something new comes into the market.
It isn’t very early we got the amazing usage of technology in the name of video games and developed some highly enthusiastic gamers which challenge the professionally game makers every second and so it was the entry of graphics and animations.
Nvidia corporation or what is commonly known as NVIDIA is an American technology company based in California, Santa Clara. The industry is known for its manufacture of Semiconductors, video games, consumer electronics and computer hardware but it has got popularity in the field of graphic designing too and it designs graphics processing units GPU’s for the gaming and professional markets.
The company has focused its entire concentration on the four platform or pillars of gaming, professional visualization, data centres and auto but now with recent research and exploration, it has its focus on artificial intelligence too.
Steps to Reinstall NVIDIA Drivers
At times the usage of graphic cards slows the pace of your computer and so it becomes important to reinstall the NVIDIA graphics driver on your computer and for that you just have to follow two simple steps and the instructions stated below, and they are as follows:
- Uninstall the graphics driver – with the use of device manager on your system which is used as a control panel application, uninstall the driver. Press Win + R > Type devmgmt.msc and press enter > double click on display adapters > select uninstall device > delete the driver software for the device > click uninstall. The option of deleting the driver software will help you to delete the driver package from the driver store.
- Install a new NVIDIA Driver.
- Go to the NVIDIA driver download page.
- Enter the information asked according to the field of your system’s version and also of your graphics card’s model.
- A screen will appear with some set of instructions, follow them.
- Clicking on the downloaded file, follow the on-screen instructions and then install the driver.
- Installing method 2 – Using driver Easy reinstall the graphics driver.
Reinstall the graphics driver with Driver Easy
This method to be used when you can’t manually reinstall the graphics driver and so you can easily use Driver Easy to make your work even easier. It will automatically recognise your system and find the correct drivers for it.
- Download and install Driver Easy
- Run it and click Scan Now.
- Update button next to flag the NVIDIA driver to automatically download the correct version
- Or click to update all for the installation of all the correct versions your system might be missing on or out of data it will clear everything for that sense