Social media this day has become an important part of human life. Life, to this practical day, has become all about posting pictures, sharing daily updates, and even birthday wishes have become a vogue. Social media is a platform which not only enables the user to have an active social life but also facilitates the creation and sharing of information, ideas and career interests.
And as we say, the world is a small place, people have a large number of connections and contact scrolling the feeds on social networking sites and getting due knowledge of what’s happening in and around their sphere.
Instagram is a photo and video sharing social networking site which enables its users to update photos or videos that can be edited with various filters, tags and local information. Instagram also enables its users to browse other users content with the help of tags and locations shared.
Features of Instagram
As a social networking site or application as we can say, instagram offers various bewildering features related to uploading and sharing videos and photos and also connecting to their accounts on their other social networking sites as well.
- The explore tab is an astounding feature in instagram. This feature gives the user a delight to view popular photos, photos taken by nearby locations. This tab also displays videos you might like channel and Events channel which feature videos from concerts, sports games and other live incidents.
- Photographic filter is another astounding feature which enables instagram users to edit photos with filters and give them a more attractive and alluring look.
- IGTV is a popular vertical video application which enables the users to upload videos up to 10 minutes in length and file size up to 650 MB.
- Instagram stories served as a delight to the users when added to instagram. This allows users to take photos and add effects and add them to instagram story. Images uploaded as instagram stories automatically expire after 24 hours.
How to Repost on Instagram
Although instagram offers its users an awe-inspiring feature to repost user’s own content or any other user’s content. To repost some other user’s content, you first need to obtain the users permission and then you can use any external app such as :- Repost for Instagram or Downloadgram to repost or you can even take a screenshot of the photo with your mobile phone and then post.
- Download the external app like repost for instagram for your mobile device. The app is compatible with android as well as iOS device.
- Open your instagram app and find a photo which you’d like to repost. Tap on your chosen photo from the original posters gallery.
- As you reach the landing page click on the “…” icon on the upper right hand corner and then click on “Copy Share URL”.
- Once you’ve copied the photo on the phone’s clipboard then open repost for instagram. Image copied y the user will already be present on the home page.
- Click on the arrow right hand side of the post, here the user can edit the repost icon which will appear on instagram later.
- Click on repost and then tap “Copy to Instagram”. Here the user can edit and add filters to yhe post.
- Tap “Next” if the user wants to include the original post caption.
- Click on “share” when you’re ready to post as you do for a regular instagram post.
These awe-inspiring and astounding features allow users to easily repost a post easily on Instagram just as they would be posting a regular post on Instagram.