If you are gamer and love playing games then you might be fond of playing them in 3D. So to play such games in 3D, you require an emulator named Citra. Citra is an emulator which allows you to download and play 3D games on your device.
A number of 3D games are available on this emulator. In spite of the fact that it hasn’t yet reached the level of other emulators but still it has an excellent level of compatibility.
The Citra also comes with a number of features. One of the most important feature of Citra would be it high resolution. You can play the 3D games in even more higher resolution then the actual.
Now if you love its feature and wish to use it go ahead reading the article. In the article ahead you will be seeing how to download and install the application, and also how to play the 3D games using it.
Process of Downloading Citra
Step1: You need to download the Citra application directly. To do this you need to search for Citra web page.
Step 2: You need to use the bleeding edge rather than using nightly builds.
Step 3: What you need to do is to click on windows button of the recent bleeding edge used. You need to download this.
Step 4: To download this you need to save the file as citra.exe. Do as it is mentioned.
Step 5: Now wait for it to download.
Step 6: When your application will be downloaded you need to click on the citra.exe icon. By doing this you will be installing the application on your device.
Step 7: If you wish to download the updated version of Citra then you need to simply search the latest Citrasetup.exe.
Step 8: This will help you to download the latest version of Citra.
Step 9: Now when you have downloaded and installed the Citra application let us know how to download 3D games on it.
Downloading 3D Games
We will be discussing two methods by which you can download the 3D games on your PC.
Method 1: In the first method we will be ripping our 3D games cards.
For doing so we need to you need to use either god mode 9 or you can use decrypt 9.
Method 2: In the second method you will be downloading the games.
- For this purpose, we will be needing a Wii U USB Helper.
- The purpose of using the Wii U USB Helper is to download the 3D games. You can download these easily by using this as it will download the 3D games you wish to download from the Nintendo’s.
- But if you are using the USB helper for the downloading purpose, you also need to have title keys for the games.
- When you have downloaded the game and you wish to open it you need to search for it.
- For this search for the executable file that you have saved on Citra application.
- Now click on the open icon.
- Your downloaded game will be opened.