Who has never used this word? Facebook. The initial partner to the face of social media and social networking which led to a change in this generation and brought out the importance of being active even on the internet. From making unknown new friends to getting connected to the old lost souls within clicks. Facebook has indeed brought a change in the society by its reformatting ideas. Though it’s acting as the old man now in the era of new inventions still somewhere we still need it for million purposes.
Facebook is an American online social media and networking site founded by Mark Zuckerberg and has its headquarters in California since 2015. Facebook is one among the big four companies of the world and the process is pretty gradual and realistic and still many applications and sites ask for the permission from either Google or Facebook to log in on something and that’s how it keeps reminding of its importance even till date.
This is very true that with the advent of so many different apps peculiarly we don’t use that much Facebook anymore but even someone is fulfilling that too as the older generation or our parental generation has a massive addiction to the social site as it has an extremely easy free user interface and simple accessibility.
Coming to the next most outgoing websites used by more than 30 billion till date all across the world, Tinder.
- Tinder is used to find friends, relationships and hookups with people around you or many others. You just have to match, chat and date the one you always wanted to and are afraid to confront.
- There are profiles of million matches available on tinder and all you have to do is to right swipe the ones you like and reject the other. They have also invented the new feature of double tap option according to which two people will only match when there’s a mutual interest between them and so throw your stress of getting rejected.
- Tinder is the largest, hottest community of singles in the world offering casual hookups and relationships since 2013. As we have connected both the sites together, they have something common between them which is one caveat, and that is you can’t use Tinder without logging to your Facebook account. That means no Facebook, no Tinder. So what is the alternative for that?
Use Tinder without Facebook
And here it goes:
- Sign up for your Tinder using Facebook, this is the most essential step to get into the site which you can’t ignore as it is the beginning.
- After login, go to the original Facebook website www.facebook.com and navigate on to the Settings page.
- You will find Tinder on the list of the Settings and you need to select it.
- Change the ‘app visibility’ to ‘only me’
Once you are done with the change tinder won’t post anything regarding your matches or hookups on Facebook and even your Facebook friends won’t be able to see it.