Are you looking to unlock your phone? A locked phone is one where you are stuck with one carrier or network provider and cannot switch to another one. What if you happen to be travelling to another country? Will you continue to pay sky-high prices for making even one phone call? Hell no.
Better to unlock your phone and switch to a local carrier and save yourself a bucket load of money. You are usually straddled with lock phones if you are on a payment plan or some form of contractual obligation.
But this doesn’t mean that you need to stick with a carrier that is robbing you blind. With Sim unlock you can easily unlock your phone, even from your computer. Today we are going to tell you how.
Sim Unlocker can easily unlock your smartphone/tablet so you can switch to any other network operator of your choosing. There is no need to unlock the code, On most devices it is as simple as one button click, and you have switched to a different carrier.
Sim card Unlock is the only app that can instantly and successfully unlock new devices. Even those with recent ICS or JB roms update.
It’s Major functions include
- Backup and Restore EFS data, keep it safe on your email or Drive account (free)
- Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
- Sim Unlock your phone
Since sim unlocker is an app designed specifically for Android and iOS platforms, you cannot run it on your computer. First you need to get your hands on an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator lets your run all android apps such as mobile games on your computer. It is a nifty thing to have on your computer. Bluestacks is probably the best Android emulator out there.
Here is how you can download Bluestacks
- Go to bluestacks.com and look for the download option.
- Once the file has finished downloading, click on it to begin the installation process. It should take a couple of minutes.
- Now click on Finish. You now have an Android Emulator on your PC.
How to run Sim Unlock APK on your computer
- Get sim unlock APK by downloading it from any APK website, there are a bunch of them out there.
- Open the bluestacks Android emulator and import the Sim unlock APK into it, the install it.
- You can now run Sim unlock on your PC.
So here is how you can unlock your phone and finally be free. How does it feel? Do let us know.