Did you know? A rooted Android phone is ten times more powerful than an unrooted device. Many users need to root their Android smartphones or tablet to gain Super User permission or full Root access to modify or customize anything on the android device without limitation. An Android is an open source mobile OS powered by Google.
There are a wide variety of root apps available in the market. No matter which brand phone you use be it Google, HTC, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Honor, Motorola name any android phone you will have to root your android phone.
What Does Rooting Android mean?
New user relates rooting with hacking, which in fact isn’t true. Rooting an Android or tablet means removing restrictions and limitations from the device to perform a few unperformable tasks. For example, if you restrict a child from what to do and what not to do because they have limitations. But if there are no restrictions children will enjoy everything. There are wide benefits of rooting and an uncountable number of advantages.
- Custom Roms.
- Incompatible apps installation.
- CPU cloaking.
- Battery backup and speed.
- Ad blocking.
How to Root Android without PC
Well, it’s straight forward for you to root android without PC. It is an era of one-click root app to make our jobs easier. It also unlocks crucial features on your Android phone. Rooting is advised to the developers who can afford a spare phone just for rooting. Before rooting your Android smartphones, you should always backup your data rooting your smartphone wrong can completely ruin its ability to get your data back.
Just follow the steps and you are ready to use.
- Go to Settings
- Click developers option and click USB debugging and enable that option
- Download one rooting app and install the app. (You might get warnings don’t worry and install it anyway)
- Every rooting app has a particular click to root the device.
- Just wait for it to complete the process and it will reboot the device automatically.
- Go to browser on your device and type
- “superSU.zip latest”.
- Select the “chainfire link”.
- Download the “update” file.
- The file is saved in internal memory.
- After the file is downloaded shut down/switch off the phone.
- Boot the phone in custom recovery.
- Click on “install zip” and go to “download” files.
- Install “update SU” file.
- After installing reboot the phone.
- That’s it your phone has been rooted.
(Tip: backup your device before rooting your android smartphone)
With a lot of research, I found a few apps what is best in the market for rooting your android device.
When it comes to rooting a smartphone device Kingroot is one of the best apps for rooting your android device. This app has millions of ratings and downloads.
- Kingroot app is easy to root
- Can be done on almost all Android devices
- Inbuilt unroot option
- Root/unroot device in one simple click.
- Free of cost.
- Requires internet connection
- Can root up to 5.0 lollipop or lower version.
How to root Andriod using KingRoot app.
- Go to Playstore app and search for KingRoot app
- Click install option (ignore the warning)
- Now wait until it roots your device
- After installation, a message will appear saying your device is rooted successfully.
Few more apps to root your smartphones
- ONE CLICK ROOT etc. There are many other apps available to root your device.