If you are an android user then you might have faced the problems related to automatic download. It is a very common problem that you might have faced a number of times. It is easy to meet the requirements of this problem. You can do it easily.
These unwanted apps are downloaded to your device from the unwanted third party sources. These third party apps come from those sources which are not downloaded from the play store.
You will download virus along with these apps. This virus will download you more unwanted apps. To avoid this go through the below article.
How to Prevent Automatic Installation of Apps
If you want to prevent the installation of these unwanted apps on your device you need to go through the tips that are given below:
- You need to update your Gmail password.
- You need to check if their are any unwanted add-ons.
- You need to deactivate the auto update choice from your play store.
- You would need to put restriction to the background data.
METHOD 1: CHECK UNWANTED ADDONS
The unwanted apps that are installed on your phone will consume all of your data. It is due to this reason that your data is consumed more in less time. What happens is this data is sent to the third party sources. It is here that your data is consumed. Now to prevent this data consumption you need to use an app. This app is known as add-on killer. It will help you to solve your issues. This add-on detector will scan and go through your apps. It will also scan the permissions of the apps and the auto controls assigned to an app. After knowing the scenario with these apps you need to decide what is to be done with these apps. Either you can delete those or keep it.
METHOD 2: UPDATE GMAIL PASSWORD
You would need to log out your Gmail which you might have logged in in a number of devices. So you should log out from other devices. Hence, when you change passwords it will prevent auto downloads. You need to remove your account from Bluestacks. This will also help you to deal with the issue. Or you can also change tour Gmail password.
METHOD 3: DEACTIVATING AUTO UPDATES
You need to turn off the auto update option from your play store. You need to do this for the apps that will cause problem to your device. To do this go through below steps:
- Go to the google play store.
- Here go to the apps option displaying on your screen.
- Click on the options menu. When you do so auto update option will appear. You need to uncheck the box of this.
METHOD 4: RESTICT BACKGROUND DATA
In this method you need to follow the below steps to restrict your background data:
- In the settings menu select the option of data usage.
- Here you need to select the apps, you need to restrict from background usage.
- Now click on restrict background data.