Facebook is one of the leading social media platform in the world has 2.3 billion active user month in 2019. Facebook is widely used for chatting and more with your friends, family and sometime with strangers.
As you may know, some people can be extremely annoying on Facebook. So for that Facebook has provided the easy fix to avoid such Profile. You can just block them and can avoid any further communication.
This means that, individual whom you have blocked won’t be able to see the things you post on your timeline, tag you on the post, invite you to join any events or groups, start a conversation with you or add you as a friend and same goes for you won’t be having any traces of individual profile.
Blocking someone means you won’t be able to establish any further communication with the given individual, But offcource you can unblock them only if you want. Lots of Facebook users are facing issue in Unblocking someone once they block them. Don’t worry folks this article is all about how to unblocking someone on Facebook.
Steps For Unblocking Someone on Facebook:
Unblocking someone from Facebook is one of the easiest task and can be completed within a minute for this you just have to know the option where these settings are provided to the user.
- The First Obvious thing I want you to do is to open the Facebook app on your mobile device or open the Facebook from the browser if you don’t have a Facebook application or using it on PC/Laptop.
- Next step will be to find the setting option, Just find the account setting option from the drop-down (Browser) or Menu ( application) on the Top Right.
- Now, Next step Open your Privacy Settings – the locker button in the top right corner of Facebook.
- From There Find ‘How do I stop someone from bothering me?’
- Then, Click ‘View all blocked users’.
- After Clicking ‘View all blocked users’ you will be able to see a list of Facebook users you have blocked in your entire lifetime Facebook activity, From there you can select a particular user you want to unblock or for your liking you can select all.
- Then click ‘Unblock’ next to the name of the particular person who you want to unblock.
- Now click ‘Confirm’,
- Note -Buy confirming you will give the permission to the Facebook to unblock specific profile.
- Remember that after you unblock someone, you will not be able to re-block this person for 48 hours.
- If you want to be friends again, send another friend request – unblocking someone doesn’t automatically make this person your Facebook friend again.
So, there you have it. This is how to unblock someone on Facebook. Easy, right? Just Follow some easy mentioned steps to unblock someone you blocked.