But users found some glitches while using the SafeZone Browser which got tagged with the free version of Avast Antivirus.
In early 2018, after the rebranding of Avast SafeZone Browser, it was named as Avast Secure Browser, which came out with a look more similar with the Opera Browser.
Avast SafeZone Browser comes with several features such as: –
- Secured Bank Mode to make the users payment methods safer and easier.
- Inbuilt Password Manager to keep data secured and private.
- Video Downloader provides users with the inbuilt plug-in to download and watch videos available over the internet
- Inbuilt Ad Blocker which contains filtered content to give users ad free data for great experience.
The most promising antivirus available in the market is Avast antivirus. It has never disappointed its users with its services. But recently Avast’s new service has not been much liked by the users and they are looking for the methods to uninstall this new service.
This new service, none other than SafeZone Browser which initially was exclusively part of premium Avast version. But the developers have now made it available with Avast antivirus free version as well.
People aren’t interested in using the browser although it claims to be quite optimized and also protects and safeguards your privacy throughout the internet, by its in-built Privacy protector. It also has features like ad-blocking and specialized modes to make your transactions safe.
Avast Users isn’t liking the browser as much, because firstly the browser got installed automatically without asking prior permission and users consider it malware.
UNINSTALL SAFEZONE BROWSER FROM CONTROL PANEL
Since, many users wanted to know how to uninstall SafeZone Browser, as they aren’t in need of it or haven’t been acclimatized with its use or have found some glitches.
So, if you also have trouble in uninstalling the SafeZone Browser have a look as we provide you with whole process to uninstall it.
- Open Control Panel in your system using Search tool.
- Select the “Uninstall” option to make all installed applications appear on the window.
- Tap on Avast Antivirus option and then, right click to select “change” option.
- A window with a few options would appear, select change once again option. The new window would appear containing all the components of the Avast Antivirus.
- Uncheck SafeZone Browser box and then click on the change button at the bottom of the window.
- After few minutes, you will get a message saying “The product has updated successfully”.
- Reboot the computer to launch the application with the applied changes.
UNINSTALL SAFEZONE BROWSER FROM AVAST INTERFACE
You can try this alternate method given below if you couldn’t get it uninstalled using above procedure: –
1. Open Avast user interface in your system.
2. Click on “Settings” option.
3. Then in the Settings window, click on “Components”.
4. Under “Security option”, scroll down until you see SafeZone Browser, double click on it and then click on “Uninstall Component”.